Product Manager (Remote, USA)
Zippity builds customer-centric software for onsite service providers. We are starting with mobile car detailers and mobile tire shops, and quickly moving beyond the automotive industry. Other software providers in this space are overly complicated, expensive, and focused on back-office organization rather than consumer engagement. Zippity is changing the industry with modern, mobile-friendly software that keeps the consumer informed and in-control.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join us as we expand to new industries and continue to improve our product.
About the Role
You will be one of two Product Managers at Zippity. This is a cross-functional role -- you will work directly with Zippity software developers, and you will also collaborate with our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to make sure we are building the right products for our customers.
The role of Product Manager means different things to different people. Here at Zippity, these will be your primary responsibilities as a Product Manager:
- Communicate the vision and direction for the product.
- Organize and prioritize the team’s roadmap, balancing timelines and customer needs.
- Talk with Zippity customers every week. Collect and synthesize their feedback to inform product decisions.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to understand Zippity's position in the market.
- Define requirements for new features and initiatives. Collaboratively iterate on these requirements to decide on the right solution for the customer.
- Support our Sales and Marketing teams by understanding our customers’ needs and clearly expressing how our products can help them.
- Collect data and usage metrics, and use them to evaluate launches of new features.
- Work with external designers to bring product vision to life.
About Our Products
Here are Zippity’s primary products:
- Consumer-Facing Web App (React): This web app keeps customers in-control, allowing them to see upfront pricing, create and reschedule appointments, and access their service history.
- Technician Mobile App (React Native): This iPhone/Android app saves technicians time and effort. With a few easy taps and swipes, they can easily access the information they need, and keep customers happy and informed.
- Powerful Admin Portal (React): This behind-the-scenes tool allows businesses to configure their service area, calendar, pricing, and much more.
- Our team is collaborative, ambitious, and friendly. We’re excited to be working toward a common goal: great customer experiences for onsite service.
- We are a distributed team. We started in the greater Boston area, but we have grown to have employees in 7 different states. We collaborate online with Zoom/Slack, and we find creative ways to bring people together in-person a few times a year.
How To Apply
Apply here! It should take just a few minutes. We will reach out to you with next steps within 1 week.